May is Mental Health Month tabling event at our Rohnert Park RTC.
Pictured are left to right: Danette Alander, Nicole Cataldo and Larissa Bracamonte.
*SonomaWORKS programs are funded by the Sonoma County Human Services Department
Behavioral Health Programs:
GIRE develops, provides and supports programs and services that specifically serve mental health clients. We work to bring innovative and empowering programs to our communities that help people realize their potential and embrace opportunity. We take pride in offering a wide variety of community programs and activities supporting choice, independence, quality of life and personal empowerment under contract with Sonoma County Health Services, Behavioral Health Division and the State Department of Rehabilitation.
- Wellness and Advocacy Center Monthly Calendar - January 2020
- Mental Health Month Activity Calendar
- Understanding Your Medicare April 9th
- Art Wisdom on Tuesdays 11:15 to 12:15
- Interlink's March 2020 Group Schedule Santa Rosa peer support groups
- March Introduction to Peer Support - Communication Skills
- Understanding Your MediCare Interlink Forum - Friday, March 20th, 2020
- Interlink Forum February 2020 Money Budgeting & Taxes, Oh My.
- Mental Health and Addiction Support
- Peer Education and Employment
- Trauma Informed Care and Feelings - April Focus
- Depression Bipolar Support Group Flyer
- PPRC September Schedule
- Recovery Discussion with Kate Roberge
- Crooked Beauty - Movie with Pizza
Other Useful Information:
Further Program Information: